Monday, December 29, 2008

6 Pack Tag Meme

Here’s how it goes!
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them. 
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

1) My favorite word is: Philoprogenetiveness.
2) I have never had sex with a female.
3) I once laid a straight guy because I knew the answer to 7 X the speed of light.
4) My maternal grandfather would put Pepsi in by bottle when I was a little tyke.
5) My 8th grade science teacher wrote me a letter stating he wanted to have sex with me.
6) I wish I had enough money to set up a private charity foundation.

I tag the following six folks:

Reporter Cub
NG
The Greedy Maelstrom
Visually Speaking
Kevin Rants
Java

3 comments:

Lemuel said...

Sorry, Dave, already tagged, but you can take half credit.

I would love to hear the stories behind #3 and #5! Is that teacher still teaching?

TigerYogiji said...

"I once laid a straight guy because I knew the answer to 7 X the speed of light."

I would love to hear the story behind #3 as well! :)

Java said...

OK, Dave, I've written my meme. Will post overnight.

as for this one, #2 I've never had sex with a female, either, #3 I once laid a straight guy... well, I've done it often, sometimes for good reasons, sometimes for not-so-good reasons. #4- Yuck! #5 I had something like an affair with my 10th grade biology teacher. Was your 8th grade science teacher good looking? (more details, man!) #6 me too!

Dream Weaver Hit Counter
Hughes Net Satellite Internet