Thursday, February 11, 2010

Kreativ Blogger Award

Thanks so much from Jim's Stuff !!! I'm honored when a peer mentions my little blog in any context. More so when it is from someone like Jim, whom I have a great deal of respect and admiration for personally.

Here are the rules of the award:


1. Thank the person(s) who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers and post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.

Here it goes...............

  1. After 26 years, I finally learned why my first ex and I split. Miscommunication!!!!
  2. I'm not desperate enough for friends or love as to cast aside my principles or standards.
  3. I live by one simple rule : Do unto others as you would have them do undo you.
  4. I'm addicted to Facebook. I've enjoyed catching up with old friends and chatting with my new buddies more than I can express.
  5. The last decade was harsh. The past two years brutual. The last couple of weeks unbearable.
  6. I can't remember what it is like to fall asleep in someone's arms anymore :(
  7. Regardless of how crappy my life may be at any given moment, I can't imagine being someone else.

The nominations are.........

My life or something like it
Rambling along in life
Ray's Cowboys (NSFW)
Visually Speaking (NSFW)
I should be laughing
Reinvention
Blue Truck, Red State


5 comments:

TomS said...

Wow...
Thank you, very humbly! I am really moved, and grateful...
I will attempt to follow the rules properly...!

Russ Manley said...

Thanks much Dave, very kind of you.

Even if you did put the wrong link to my blog . . . Grin.

Ultra Dave said...

Thanks for letting me know Russ! Sorry about that. Somehow your site and Bob's were linked together. It's fixed now, so everyone can benefit from your words of wisdom as much as I !!

Ray's Cowboy said...

Thank you for the honor.
Ray

Russ Manley said...

Still not fixed. Oh well . . . . maybe that means "I should be laughing" anyway. Grin.

Dream Weaver Hit Counter
Hughes Net Satellite Internet