Tuesday, June 16, 2009

People Say The Darnest Things

A little surprising thing I retrieved from my Yahoo Personals account the other day. I'm not sure what to make of it. Reading the profile doesn't give much to go on either. I guess I'll just have to wait to see if he responds!


On 06/14/2009 12:43 am PDT, Jack wrote:
i live within walking distance. you know who I am, don't let the name fool you. If you want to hang out let me know..


On 06/14/2009 06:11 am PDT, you wrote:
I must say the only reason I subscribed was to respond to your email. I'm intrigued. Normally I don't bother with profiles without pictures, so I guess that makes you exceptional already! Hopefully you will respond and the $95 I spent won't be wasted. I have an idea of whom I'm talking with but I maybe wrong. Do you have a pic at least. Don't let my profile fool you either, friendships are always welcome! Hope to be surprised soon!


On 06/16/2009 04:27 pm PDT, you wrote:
I still haven't figured out who you are yet. Can you give me a hint?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dave...I little spooky. I would not meet him unless you let friends know the place and time and any little info he may provide....Joe

Rick said...

Well that would put me on my heels. My bad sad says someone is just jerking with you but my more positive side starts me biting my nails. Be careful Dave!

Dream Weaver Hit Counter
Hughes Net Satellite Internet