Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday Tommy!


Today is my buddy's birthday. When I spoke to him this morning, he sounded upbeat and cheerful. I admire that about him. Despite all he is going through right now, (losing his job, losing his mother last week, concerns about hanging on to his home and car) he is still optimistic and faithful things will turn around for him. Who wouldn't want to be around someone like that?


I have a big hug waiting for you when you finish up with your mother's estate.


3 comments:

Cubby said...

Oh Lord, I heard about his mother and feel so sorry for his loss, but I hadn't heard about him losing his job too. I somehow missed that. I'm glad he can be upbeat. Things are bound to get better.

Anonymous said...

Dave me thinks he is a keeper buddy. MAKE it work out
Joe

Ur-spo said...

I hope his next year is the best one ever.

Dream Weaver Hit Counter
Hughes Net Satellite Internet