Sunday, September 11, 2011

About Time

I finally have had enough of being fat! Woohoo! I tackled clutter around my home gym this morning and began exercising! Woohoo! It's still crowded in there, but I now have room to do the basic exercises to work my chest, biceps, abs, and shoulders. Woohoo! I'm so excited! I'm all a tingle!
I did 3 sets of 5 exercises this morning and had my heart rate up. Of course my warm up cardio was cleaning the room up! I broke a sweat and I can feel it now! I'm gonna do it! No more whining about being fat or having clothes that don't fit! I'm gonna be damn fine for next summer. I have tried dieting alone, which did help me go from 252 to 192, but still wasn't enough. Since working, I got back up to 210. This morning I weighted in at 208. This time, I'm gonna do it and keep doing it till they put me in the ground!

4 comments:

Russ Manley said...

Way to go, Dave!

Ray's Cowboy said...

GOOD LUCK, I know you can do it. Keep up the good work Dave.

Ray

Anonymous said...

you go Dave
Joe

Ur-spo said...

A very commendable goal!
Lean muscle mass is a good thing to build up, for it is a high metabolism flesh, and it will turn up your calorie burning.

Dream Weaver Hit Counter
Hughes Net Satellite Internet