Sunday, June 24, 2012

Important Dates

As mentioned in another post.....I've piqued the interest of a few fellas and have chatted with several.

Last night I met Mike after work for drinks and a few games of pool at a local gay sports bar. It was very nice! Sweet guy with a great sense of humor and sparkling blue eyes. He's 50 and 6'1". I'm hoping to see him again.....soon hopefully!

This evening I'm meeting Jerry for ice cream. He is 45 and 6'4". We have chatted for a while. I like the way he types, meaning he conveys ideas very well. He seems to be cautious and a little reserved in his missives, but flirty and fun.

Thursday after work, I have plans to meet with Wes. A bodybuilder, 55 years old and 6'4". He is very professional in his communications. However he does have a fun side that intrigues me.

I'm looking forward to meeting Jerry and Wes......and really hope to see Mike again. I'm putting myself out there. It's kinda scary and exciting at the same time. I'm happy at the moment with this aspect of my life. Now if I could get a better paying job and a house in which to entertain in, I'd say my life would be close to perfect.

This morning I am #180 pounds. Only 10 more to go to my target weight, and tighten it all up.....

1 comment:

anne marie in philly said...

you are putting yourself out there, dave; a good sign!

the job and house will follow in due time. and congrats on the weight loss!

Dream Weaver Hit Counter
Hughes Net Satellite Internet