Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Back To School


So far the first few weeks of the new semester have been great! Learning some new stuff, meeting some old classmates and meeting new ones. My schedule is a bit wacky this time around. I have one class at the Polkton campus, 22 miles from home from 1pm to 3pm. My next class is on the Monroe campus, only 10 miles away, from 6pm till 8pm. Thankfully, both are on Tuesdays and Thursdays so the entire week isn't shot. I usually have about 90 minutes once I get home from the afternoon class to relax, study, chill with the dog or surf the Internet before heading off to the evening class. I'm making good grades thus far and hope that will continue. I really don't see any reason for it not to. These classes actually have more homework assignment than previous ones. I've certainly had to learn to manage my time a little better, which means a little less time spent online. My biggest concern now is trying to get through it without the former problem of losing interest or medication issues.

2 comments:

Java said...

Good luck! Glad you're off to a good start.

Ur-spo said...

I envy you going to school; I have always enjoyed learning things.

Dream Weaver Hit Counter
Hughes Net Satellite Internet