Wednesday, September 23, 2009

One Million Thanks!

Ultra Dave turns 1 year old!

I cannot adequately express my gratitude for all the 1805 comments my loyal, faithful readers have left on my 1934 posts since this blog's inception. They have truly been a blessing for me. For the first time in a decade, I no longer felt alone in the world. I felt valued as a human being. There is no way to convey how much that has helped alleviate my depression and isolationism. My deepest, most heart felt thanks to you all!


3 comments:

Ray's Cowboy said...

To be honest I love your blog and everything that goes with it. Very nice blog.
Thanks for doing it.
Ray

Java said...

Congratulations!

Russ Manley said...

Bless you buddy. Thanks for all the chuckles and sexy men you show us.

Dream Weaver Hit Counter
Hughes Net Satellite Internet