Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Resume Free For All

Well, trying to keep a stiff upper lip and such, but this job searching full time really kinda sucks! I know it is a matter of time before I find something. That is what worries me, how much time? It has been a long week thus far. I have never written, rewritten and tweaked so many resumes in my life! I just hope it comes soon! At this point, I may have a better chance of winning the lottery than finding a job before the end of the month! Time and money are running out!

3 comments:

TomS said...

Have you tried LinkedIn? Like a professional social networking site....

Don't give in yet. We're rooting for you!

Ultra Dave said...

Yep, already on it! Thanks!

Ultra Dave said...

Yep, already on it! Thanks!

Dream Weaver Hit Counter
Hughes Net Satellite Internet