Sunday, December 4, 2011

Finally

Jim and I spent the night together at his place last night. I've been wanting to do that since I met him October 2! He is very sweet. Very good in bed too! I enjoyed myself immensely. So did he. We kissed and cuddled and...well, you get the idea. Since it was the first time together, we didn't go "all the way". I have to have deep feelings for someone before I go there. While, I am very fond of him, and do enjoy his company, I'm not ready for that just yet. It was so nice to spoon and wake up next to someone. Hope there are more opportunities in the near future. Of course with the holidays and the crazy hours at Macy's and taking care of things for the parents, I never know. I'll just play it by ear.

3 comments:

anne marie in philly said...

YAYZ! we all need a cuddle bunny!

Mind Of Mine said...

I am glad you had fun, fun to take your mind of some of the troubles you have been having.

Ur-spo said...

:-D

Dream Weaver Hit Counter
Hughes Net Satellite Internet