Friday, December 16, 2011

I Didn't

I didn’t want to see you naked. I wanted to admire your masculine beauty.

I didn’t want to have sex with you. I wanted to make love to you.

I didn't want to intrude upon your life. I wanted to take care of you.

I didn’t expect to bond so deeply with someone, but I did.

I didn’t expect you to fulfill my every need, but you were a friend.

I didn’t expect to miss you so much, but I do.

I didn’t expect to ache at the loss, but knowing it doesn’t effect you the same, makes my soul scream.

I don’t suspect it will subside any time soon but I soldier on in hopes it does.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you are not going top configure the "You might also like: " links, use a different template.

right46 said...

Tommy still seems to have a power effect on you ..... let it go you deserve better......

Ultra Dave said...

While I understand that it might be thought of as being about Tommy, that isn't the case always. I've had many crushes and boyfriends over the years. Sometimes I just write in a generalized way with no particular person in mind. And yes, I do deserve better than Tommy.

Ur-spo said...

funny how Life does this..

Dream Weaver Hit Counter
Hughes Net Satellite Internet