Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Breaking Bread

I had a wonderful lunch with my parents at our favorite restaurant. We all converged at Showmars from different parts of town. I had to go to the grocery store for a few items and then forgot the one thing I needed the most: dog food. Now I'll have to venture out again today sometime. I woke up with a headache this morning. It still hasn't gone away entirely, but has receded a little. It isn't throbbing as bad as it was. I think I'll take a nap, that usually helps. I'm looking forward to the holiday season being over with, though I just purchased Josh Groban's Christmas CD. I'll enjoy it regardless of the season. Chow for now. It's nappy time!

1 comment:

Lemuel said...

I hope the headache has eased!

Dream Weaver Hit Counter
Hughes Net Satellite Internet