Monday, December 15, 2008

What's Up?


This should be an interesting day. I'm going to school to register. I want to see the kids before the semester ends on the 19th. Even if I'm not gonna pass the class, I'd still like to end it on a high note.
Also, this morning my father is having out patient surgery on his prostate. The doctors have been hounding him since October to have the procedure done. He finally relented. I know when I was helping him out around the house, he would need a pee break about every hour and then take 15 minutes to do so. An enlarged prostate can cause problems. The medication he is on isn't enough. It a simple procedure but still surgery so I worry.

4 comments:

Rick said...

It's amazing how many procedures are "out patient" but most people would rather go home than stay in a hospital and get sick.

Lemuel said...

I will keep you Dad in my thoughts with every good wish for success of the procedure. It is important that this be taken care of.

Anonymous said...

May he come out of surgery with flying colors. And may you find the reief from all the worry.

rptrcub said...

I hope the surgery goes well. Parental illnesses scare the hell out of me.

Dream Weaver Hit Counter
Hughes Net Satellite Internet