Tuesday, December 30, 2008

My Goodness....What do I Say?

You could have knocked me over with a feather! Over 5,000 visitors, 1,300 profile peeks, 14 followers, 371 comments and 351 post! That's amazing to me! All since September 13th, 2008!

I never could have imagined any of that!

I want to thank every single one of you who visit, leave messages, or follow my blog for making it all possible. My goodness, it's hard to find a proper way to say "Thanks". It has really meant a lot to me. Thanks for sticking around to see what's next. As this year ends, despite some of the bad that has happened, all of you have been a high spot. I wish you all the best, from the bottom of my heart! Bless you!

4 comments:

rptrcub said...

We just love peeking and poking you. :)

RookieRuggerLSU said...

And you're even the featured blog on my site too my friend!

Ur-spo said...

It accelerates from now on, so get used to it!

Lemuel said...

We know a good thing when we see it!

Dream Weaver Hit Counter
Hughes Net Satellite Internet