Monday, December 29, 2008

Garden Thoughts

I'm debating if I want some sort of entrance to my garden space. If I decide yes, I'm fond of the moon arch.
I've decided to go with a self contained bubbler fountain, similar to this. I prefer a rounder one or even an antique grindstone. I also want to be able to turn the water off and use it as a place to sit and meditate.

This is the Pleurant, the eternal mourner. I ordered this today. It's about 24" tall. I guess I'll put it in a closet till needed. I have no place to display it here. It was on sale, so I couldn't pass it up.


2 comments:

Ur-spo said...

Gardens should have a boundary to set them apart from that which is not garden.

Lemuel said...

I like the ideas for your garden that you are sharing. I am picturing a very quiet and beautiful place that will foster reflection and healing.

Dream Weaver Hit Counter
Hughes Net Satellite Internet