Wednesday, January 6, 2010

First Day


Today starts a new semester, hopefully my finial one for my Web Design Certificate. If all goes well, and I think it will, May 2010 will mark the beginning of my life as a trained professional. Employment not included. As I type this, I'm downloading things from the school's website that I need to complete assignments. I wish they would have done this a couple of days ago instead waiting till the first day, but whatever. One instructor I've had before, and one class with less than successful results I attempted earlier before bailing, but with a new instructor teaching it and another class on the campus with a newly hired instructor. This should be very interesting. Overall, I feel good about this semester. Everything on one campus instead of two will certainly make it easier considering it is only 10 miles from the house. I'm looking forward to it.

3 comments:

Java said...

Good luck! I wish you well in your FINAL semester!

Russ Manley said...

Sounds exciting Dave, all good luck to you!

Lemuel said...

Good luck to you! Keep your eyes focused on the goal. The end is in sight!

Dream Weaver Hit Counter
Hughes Net Satellite Internet