Monday, January 18, 2010

Funky Train Has Derailed

My funk has lifted! Woohoo! The last couple of days have been weird for me. I just wasn't my perky, optimistic self. I know part of it was due to just feeling a bit sorry for myself and my current predicament. I can't do much it about so I reconciled the fact that there is only so much I can do. I'll just keep moving forward. I have also lessened the obsession/crush. I figure it will happen whenever and I'm not going to worry about it! Suddenly everything seems fine again. Funny how that works!

6 comments:

Ur-spo said...

a good rule of thumb when feeling down in the dumps is to wait- they pass.

Peter said...

I always think there are people who are worse off than myself. And fate can't be forced...

You're doing well, kiddo!

Ray's Cowboy said...

Good for you. I am glad you are back in the saddle again, reading to go forward so to speak.
Ray

TomS said...

Glad to hear it Dave! I was sort of thinking of you when I was writing last night....
Hope you see many more sunny days...
Tom

Lemuel said...

I am happy to hear that you are feeling more chipper.

Java said...

Oh good!

Dream Weaver Hit Counter
Hughes Net Satellite Internet