Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Me Update

Spent part of the afternoon with a wonderful guy named Greg, rolling around in bed together, talking and cuddling (is that too much information?). I will be seeing him again soon. After I had finished mowing my yard, my parents yard at both houses, and planting okra and beans for them. I'm tired but very content right now.
One of the stresses I had with a friend, I took care of yesterday with a nicely worded message on Facebook and then I unfriended him. It was Chris that ask me out, then was suddenly seeing someone when I could actually go out with him after my mother's breast cancer surgery and recovery. If I want to play games, I have a chess set. If I want drama, I'll go to the theatre. End of story.

The other more worrisome problem with Jeff, my old crush, I've decided it must be an oversight and will let it pass this time.

7 comments:

Russ Manley said...

You go Dave!

"is that too much information . . . ." Hell no, not nearly enough if ya ask me! Grin.

And you didn't even think to take pictures did you?

anne marie in philly said...

suh-WEET! 'bout damn time, I must say! enjoy every little second!

Peter said...

Good for you!!

Ur-spo said...

there is never too much information.
photos help.

Ray's Cowboy said...

I have to agree with Russ. We would love more info with your encounter. This is what you call a Thursday Tease.
Congrats about your face book. You followed your heart and came up with the right choice.
Hugs
Ray

PS I hate Okra.

Jim said...

We want pictures!

Good for you Dave!!!

Vương Tử Trực said...

Pictures and infos ;)

Dream Weaver Hit Counter
Hughes Net Satellite Internet