Wednesday, June 16, 2010

More Test

This has been a week of medical test for my parents. Both have had doctor's appointment for various things. My father under went another scan of some sort to confirm that the spot on his lung has grown. The oxygen has really made a lot of difference in his endurance and he is sleeping better under it. Now if they can figure out the spot and what it is and do something about it, we will all rest better. My mother's is with the plastic surgeon. They have been slowly adding saline to her implant for the reconstruction surgery later this summer or early fall. It remains to be set as she is waiting to see what is going on with my father. I wish there was something I could do to fix all this or speed it up or make it go away.

No comments:

Dream Weaver Hit Counter
Hughes Net Satellite Internet