Wednesday, June 16, 2010

A Lot Of Nothing

That kinda sums it up at the moment. Nothing but the heat going on here. Still sending out resumes and sweating. Still helping my parents. Still waiting on my last little bit of unemployment to kick in. Still waiting to win the lottery. Same ole stuff. I have now lost a grand total of 70 pounds. I'm now at 195 to 200, depending on my scales or my parents. Happy about that. I'm still reeling from the fabulous time I had at the toga pool party last Saturday. And from the nice little hook up afterward. We are still chatting, but haven't set up another meeting yet. We chat online for about an hour and a half a night, before he goes to work on third shift. It's cheaper on my than using the minutes on my pay as you go phone. I've been more socially (and sexually) active this month than anytime I can recall in the last 5 years. Love it! I feel more like my old self. And starting to see the return of definition to my chest and reduction of my gut and love handles helps a lot too! I've gotten some feedback on the applications and resumes via emails. Usually wanting more info or to set up a time to talk on the phone. Hopefully something will pan out by the end of the month. It would be nice to have a job lined up by then. I do have another pool party on the 26th to go to. It is with the high school gang so lots of str8 people, kids, and no nudity but with no A/C at home that works worth a damn, I'll be happy anyway. I'm actually think of asking the fella to come with me. I'll have to see how it goes between now and then.

2 comments:

Lemuel said...

If you are not aware, phone interviews are very common as the first contact after the resume. It is a good sign. Put your best foot forward in the interview. If they like what they hear they will usually invite you to site for a face to face. Someone is liking what they see. Good luck!

TomS said...

I'd say there's plenty! Nice updates Dave. I'm responding on Friday, so I am also aware of your fathers' test results. I'm sorry to hear it....just be there and hope for the best. I hope you find support and comfort from your new friend, and know that I will send goot thoughts your way as well.
~Tom

Dream Weaver Hit Counter
Hughes Net Satellite Internet