Sunday, December 30, 2012

Year End Clearance

As 2012 draws to a close, I look back and wonder how I got through it. There has been so much bad this year and so little to celebrate. Somehow, though, I found joy in the smallest of things and learned to dig deep within to find veins of resiliency I didn't know I possessed. I made it being strong my motto this year. I had to be emotionally strong for my mother after my father passed away. I had to be spiritually strong for myself, family and friends that faced hardships throughout the year. I decided to become physically stronger by getting serious about my weight loss and working out at the gym. There are many things, both good and bad, that I never posted about here. They were just too personally or too painful. I look forward to 2013. There are many changes already coming down the pike that I am aware of and surely some that will catch me by surprise. Regardless of how or when they arrive in the new year, I'll face them head on with as must resolve as I can muster. I refuse to give up or give in. Bad things will always happen. There will always be something to challenge the way you live, think or do things. The trick is to adapt quickly, regroup and move on. I have great hope that 2013 will be a stellar year for me to move forward on many fronts in my life. I'm ready. Bring it!

No comments:

Dream Weaver Hit Counter
Hughes Net Satellite Internet