Sunday, July 31, 2011
Friday, July 29, 2011
- Personal insults in retiliation
- Carelessness that results in a loss of some sort
- Vindictive actions that cause regret or damage
- Losing control of one's self to any detremint
- Behaving callously with another's feelings
- Disrespecting a person, or another's property
- Tormenting a person or animal
- Abuse toward another in any shape or form
Thursday, July 28, 2011
I love it when a guy
- Hugs me from behind
- Kisses my neck or nuzzles my ear
- is playful or teases
- notice the little things about me or my life
- gives long hugs for no reason
- wants to takes pictures together
- makes the first move
- has pet names for me (and me for him)
- is affectionate
- likes to cuddle watching TV or a DVD
- looks at me that certain way that lets you know they want you and care about you
Now to find the guy that can do all this....
Wednesday, July 27, 2011
Sunday, July 24, 2011
Saturday, July 23, 2011
Friday, July 22, 2011
- A low grade migraine that last a day or two or three. (Not the skull shattering kind, just enough to be persistently annoying.)
- Occasional waves of nausea but never crossing over into actually getting sick.
- Tired, fatigued, worn out, despite enough sleep.
- Light headiness with occasional dizziness and loss of balance. (Haven't fell or passed out yet, but feel like I could.)
This has happen in two extended episodes this month. First begin on the 8th and lasting through the 11th. The second begin 20th up to today. First time I missed one day though it had started at work, I managed to get through the day. This time again it began at work and I stayed till the end of my shift. I missed yesterday still feeling all the symptoms though the headache did finally go away after a long nap. Today I'm out with nausea and being light headed. I may could have worked but decided if it was a prelude to some really bad event, I didn't want to be at work for it. It's weird. The symptoms come and go for a few days then totally disappear. I've never had any problems with my heart, lungs, blood pressure etc. This is totally new. The only thing I'm aware of needing is new glasses. I have almost decided to go the Urgent care next time I feel like I did Wednesday. Maybe they can find something when all the symptoms are in full swing.