Friday, April 15, 2011

Open To Interpretation

Tommy just posted this on his Facebook wall: "The worse feeling is being forgotten by someone you will never forget." I had decided to ignore him today like he has done for the past 14 days since the "event". He has posted more on Twitter and Facebook today than he ever has. I didn't "like" or comment or reply on almost 30 post today. Maybe it's me being vain or just wishful thinking, but I felt that was aimed at me (given only a handful of his friends actually interact with him on Facebook). I responded, "I know the feeling." He responded, finally(since he hasn't in forever), "Thanks, heading to bed." At this point any type of a romantic involvement is off the table. I went through this crap with my ex and will not go through it again. If he wants to be friends, I have no problem with that. I now know how he his and what to expect. Of course, it could have been aimed at his Wisconsin buddy, who knows (though I don't believe any on his friends list are currently living in Wisconsin).

5 comments:

Russ Manley said...

Oh, what manipulative crap. Been there, heard that. He wants a FB, not a husband. And whatever he wants, it's not you buddy.

When somebody really wants you, there is no wondering and worrying about it at all. He's there all the time for you.

Turn the page. Move on.

Ur-spo said...

it all sounds like too much drama.

Cubby said...

Do what Russ says. Turn the page.

Kathy Griffin said...

I am not going to jump on the "pity party" band wagon but reading it three times all I could think is ...... are you 13 ?

Ray's Cowboy said...

I responded, "I know the feeling." mostly about blogging. Don't you hate it when people expect you to respnd to their blogging, Facebook, Twitter and you never hear from them on yours.



I have to agree with Russ here. He has hit the nail on the head.

Ray

Dream Weaver Hit Counter
Hughes Net Satellite Internet