Friday, May 11, 2012

Hello! Goodbye!

Not much in the way of news around here. Much of the same old stuff, repeated daily. I did take a bold step and temporarily deactivated my Facebook profile. Nothing to get too concerned with, I just needed a break from it. I spend too much time trying to catch up with every little tidbit of news from my friends and make snarky comments or give meaningful advice to situations I know little about. I want to devote a bit more time to this blog again and of course, working out in the mornings. Without a news feed distracting for longer than intended, I should see some quicker process in getting in shape. Rest assured, I will be back to Facebook in a while. For those readers that are on my friends list, feel free to contact me through my email.

3 comments:

Cubby said...

The FB newsfeed is a time sink. I think you're decision to take a break from it is pretty smart.

Ray's Cowboy said...

Does this mean you are doing blog again. That would be great news.

Ray

Ur-spo said...

Indeed - more blogging and less FB.

Dream Weaver Hit Counter
Hughes Net Satellite Internet