Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Hanging On





Today is a weird day. I'm just not in the mood for class, though I know I have some things coming due. This is the bind that depression puts you in. The feeling of being torn between what you know you need to do and the reality you can't face. I was fortunate enough to be accepted by Health Quest for assistance with my medication. They even rushed filling my prescription for me since I had been out for so long. The down side is it takes weeks to build up in your system to become effective. I guess I'll be muddling along till then, fighting the good fight and trying to overcome the effects of moods I can barely control. But all is well and looking brighter by the day. When you reach the end of your rope, you have to tie a knot and hang on.

No comments:

Dream Weaver Hit Counter
Hughes Net Satellite Internet