Thursday, May 20, 2010

Biltmore Blast

Yesterday was amazing! Had a great, trouble free drive to Asheville to meet up with Java, Joe, Larry and his hubby Greg. Spent a wonderful afternoon, chatting and enjoying Biltmore House with them. I had a blast! I needed it too! They are all such wonderful people. I'm glad to count them as friends.I hope to get to see them all again one day, and any other bloggers that will be in the area! I have some pics to post. I had hope to scan the one good one of all of us taken at Biltmore, but my scanner doesn't want to cooperate today. I'll have to wait to see if Larry has better luck when he returns from vacation! In the the meantime, the next post is some of the pics that did turn out well, or at least I think they did!

1 comment:

Java said...

Wasn't it fantastic!? I had more fun than I've had in a while. It was great to see you again, and to meet the others. Oh, and your pictures look great. You took some of the same shots I did. Haven't downloaded my pics yet, so I don't know how they came out.

Dream Weaver Hit Counter
Hughes Net Satellite Internet