Sunday, March 27, 2011

Pre Birthday Surprise

Tommy surprised me at work with this card and small box of chocolate candy!



How sweet was that?






The inside of the card. It makes noises of bull riding and such when you open it up.



I laughed so hard! I opened it several times. I'm sure people thought I was insane.



If we hadn't been at work, I would have given him a big hug! Maybe even a kiss on the cheek!






Jessica and Tommy went in together for the birthday cookie. Yum Yum!



That made my day. Two of my other coworkers sang "Happy Birthday" to me.



I was beet red from embrassment! It was a wonderful surprise to a dreary day at work.



9 comments:

Russ Manley said...

So glad for you Dave. Wishing you many happy returns.

Nick said...

Ray sent me to wish u a happy birthday :) wish u all the best

Stan said...

Happy Birthday Dave!

Hugs,
Stan

LORDPATRICK said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Mind Of Mine said...

Happy Birthday!

The card is sweet!

anne marie in philly said...

that cookie looks yummy! happy happy birthday dave, and many many more!

Peter said...

Why should you feel embarrassed, you're a young God who's over the moon and smitten...

I'll say it again, before the others think [am I blushing?] why isn't he wishing David a Happy Birthday?! So, Happy Birthday Dave!

Westernstock said...

Well, Happy Birthday, Dave from a friend of Ray's. Your blog seems nice and lively.

Ur-spo said...

I hope your day was a fabulous one !

Dream Weaver Hit Counter
Hughes Net Satellite Internet