Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The Ultra Creed


I dream a world filled with peace and love, prosperity and health.
I feel inspired by acts of compassion and selflessness.
I'm touched by the words and deeds of those around me.
I weep at violence and hate.
I revel in the simple joys of living each day given.
I appreciate those who have made it possible for me to have the life I now enjoy.
I hope that one day greed and ignorance will be eradicated.
I'm proud of who I am and what I stand for.
I strive to be best I can be.
I love this planet, it's wonders and it's inhabitants.
I trust in a higher power.
I want to be the change I want to see in the world.
I believe all things are possible.

2 comments:

Ur-spo said...

keep believing in that last one, and you will go far.

Lemuel said...

There is much nobility in your creed.

Dream Weaver Hit Counter
Hughes Net Satellite Internet