Wednesday, April 28, 2010

School Update


I have two of my three projects submitted. The third one concerns me the most. It is too time consuming to get it done correctly in class. Unfortunately it requires software I don't have access to over the weekend. The upside is, in this class my average is 97, so if I take a heavy hit on this project, it won't sink me completely. I'd still like to get an "A", but if it is a high "B", I'll take it. It is a very involved website with lots of bells and whistles that takes time to get to work. Of course it covers stuff we have only done once a month ago, so even more time is required to recall exactly what you are suppose to do and to tweak it. I hope I can get by the school during an open lab Thursday and get a little more done on it. The more of the rubric I can complete, the higher the score. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Ray's Cowboy said...

Hope you the very best. I know you can and willbe able to reach your goals.
Ray

Rick said...

You can do it Dave. Don't settle for no high B. Shoot for that A. You know you can do it.

Dream Weaver Hit Counter
Hughes Net Satellite Internet