Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Whew!

I thought I was royally screwed on my big projects for school. I thought I had lost all the work when the hard drive crashed on my laptop. I was about to panic! I knew I saved them to flash drives but it was about the time when the hard drive was acting up. Somehow I managed to save them. Woohoo! I've been going through the flash drives to locate the files I need. It was difficult, but I did locate them. I'm so relieved. Now to finish them up and get them submitted by the due date next week!

4 comments:

Ray's Cowboy said...

You are a very lucky Man.
Congrats to you.
Ray

Ultra Dave said...

Thanks, but I wish that luck would extend to winning the lottery!

Russ Manley said...

Well keep your fingers crossed, maybe you're on a roll here. Grin.

Lemuel said...

That's great! I'm glad you were able to reconstruct your project. Lesson for all: *always* make back ups!

Dream Weaver Hit Counter
Hughes Net Satellite Internet