Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Business Plan


Well, I've chosen the business to do my plan on for class. I went with something near and dear to my heart. Something I've spent a lot of time daydreaming about and some actual real time researching. I went with a nightclub. I'm very excited about it. More so than any of my other projects for school thus far. It will entail a great deal of work and thought, but I think being passionate about the subject will help make it great. So once again, I turn to my loyal readers for input. If you have any suggestions concerning what you would like to see or have enjoyed in a nightclub, pass them along. I'm open to input and fresh ideas. Thanks for your valuable support. :)

2 comments:

anne marie in philly said...

top shelf liquor drinks, no smoking ANYWHERE, good dance music mix from the 70s thru today, perhaps a quiet area to sit down and escape the noise every once and awhile.

oh yeah, and GENEROUS SPACIOUS ladies restrooms please...no more 2 potties with a looooooong line out the door!

Russ Manley said...

Definitely need a smoking section. And a rooftop terrace with lounges and tables and bars for warm weather months.

A quiet piano bar section without dance floor would be nice too.

Oh and don't forget: country-western dancing every Thursday nite. Actually, I'd prefer it every nite but you only find that in TX.

Dream Weaver Hit Counter
Hughes Net Satellite Internet