Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Unknown Mass Identified

The results froM my mother's biopsy came back positive for cancer. She meets with the doctor Friday to discuss a treatment plan. I hope surgery will be enough and she can skip the chemo this time around. She seems to be in good spirits about it, though she really hates to go through all that again. My heart breaks for her. If I could take her place I would do it in a second. The stress of learning about it just before school this morning and all the crap to catch up because of Monday's snow day has given me a headache. I just want to weep.

8 comments:

Larry Ohio said...

David I'm so sorry to hear this. I'll be thinking of you and your mother.

Jim said...

I'm so sorry to hear that! I will be sending good healing thoughts to your mom!

Fran / Blue Gal said...

What Jim said. Best wishes to you and your family.

TomS said...

Dave, what unfortunate news....Keep writing to us. We will be here. Tell us what you're doing to get through. You have more friends than you realize.
~Tom

Ray's Cowboy said...

Dave, my heart goes out to you. I will put you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.
Hugs
Ray

Anonymous said...

Dave...go on and weep....you'll feel better. Keep us all in the loop...we're here to support you...Joe

Lemuel said...

I am sorry to hear this news and will continue to hold your mom (and you) in my best thoughts. I lost both my parents and many friends to cancer. One of my SIL's has been through repeated occurrences/surgeries/treatments. She is a survivor. Your mom is too. Keep positive thoughts and positive energy.

AJohnP said...

So sorry to hear this...sending postivie thoughts your way!

Dream Weaver Hit Counter
Hughes Net Satellite Internet