Friday, February 26, 2010

Updates and Rambles









I'm exhausted this week. I'm worn out; from what I don't know. I almost feeling like I'm trying to fight off a cold. I've woken up with headaches twice this week. I think they are stress related.




So far, my grades are good in school. I have an "A" in two classes and a "B" in my online class. I'll take it and be happy. I should be able to pull that one up before the end of the semester and maintain the "A's". I'm plugging along in the classes. I have to admit though, with all that is going on with my mother, my heart and head just isn't in it.




My father and I are still painting the old place. We have finished up painting the walls, ceiling and almost finished with the trim work. I had thought about taking pictures of it, but painting isn't a very exciting thing to photograph. I'll wait till we do something a little more dramatic.




My crush/obsession with Jeff has waned. I still like him and we interact through emails, but reality has set in for better or worse. I just don't have the time or resources to devote to wooing anyone right now. That's okay. If it is meant to happen it will, with whomever I'm suppose to be with, whenever the time is right. I'll continue my lonely march for now. But when everything is done with my parents and school is finished, heaven help the world when I unleash my fabulousness upon it.

5 comments:

Ray's Cowboy said...

I know how hard it is to go to school and have a Man-freind. My heart goes out to you. You should be proud about the As and B you are getting.Congrats to you, pat yourself on the back for me.
Ray

Ur-spo said...

time for a breather - when in doubt, get horizontal.

TomS said...

Dave, this has been an exhausting time for lots of us...just about everyone I know is experiencing some kind of uncertainty, exhaustion, stress....

I admire your openness here.

You're doing great in your studies, which is a good place to be.

Please don't give up, and come by for a visit some time.

Anonymous said...

Painting and waking up feeling sick go together. Take a break from inhaling the fumes.

Java said...

School and family have kept me away from the blogs for a week or so. Is there any update on your mother's condition? I'm concerned about her. And you.

Sending hugs to you, David!

Dream Weaver Hit Counter
Hughes Net Satellite Internet