Thursday, May 28, 2009

And Another Thing

And another thing while I'm on my rant.


What I am NOT:

I am not a fag. Do I look like a fucking cigarette to you?
I am not a faggot. Do I look like a damn bundle of kindling?
I am not a queer. I am no stranger than you, if anything, I'm unique.

What I AM:

I am gay. I happen to be very happy about who I am as a person.
I am homosexual. I like the companionship and intimacy of other males.
I am a human being. I deserve and demand to be treated as one.

Got it?

5 comments:

NG said...

You're not a fag,or faggot, or queer.

You're a man. A macho kind of man.

Quien es mas macho?

Dave es muy macho.

You macho man, you.

T.E.W. said...

Dave are you having one of those days?

Ultra Dave said...

Not really....just getting some stuff off my chest that has been nagging me.

NG said...

Hope you do; that stuff can be kind of messy, you know.

Ray's Cowboy said...

Amen. you say it.
Ray

Dream Weaver Hit Counter
Hughes Net Satellite Internet