Thursday, May 28, 2009

And Another Thing

And another thing while I'm on my rant.


What I am NOT:

I am not a fag. Do I look like a fucking cigarette to you?
I am not a faggot. Do I look like a damn bundle of kindling?
I am not a queer. I am no stranger than you, if anything, I'm unique.

What I AM:

I am gay. I happen to be very happy about who I am as a person.
I am homosexual. I like the companionship and intimacy of other males.
I am a human being. I deserve and demand to be treated as one.

Got it?

4 comments:

T.E.W. said...

Dave are you having one of those days?

Ultra Dave said...

Not really....just getting some stuff off my chest that has been nagging me.

Anonymous said...

Hope you do; that stuff can be kind of messy, you know.

Ray's Cowboy said...

Amen. you say it.
Ray

Dream Weaver Hit Counter
Hughes Net Satellite Internet