Monday, May 11, 2009

And Another One Down


Well, my father and I cut some more trees on my property this morning. We got 8 cut before it started pouring rain. There is now a nice little open area where you can actually look up and see the sky! There is still more to cut and clear and remove, but we are making some progress. We had lunch while it rained, but afterward decided to remove some stuff from their yard. It looks a lot better with some of the piles of discarded lumber gone. We even tackled tearing the old playhouse down. It was filled with junk my grandfather had just tossed in to get it out of sight. My sister and I both had taken pictures of it not long ago for the memories. Soon that will all that will be left of it.

2 comments:

Ray's Cowboy said...

hopefull you are saving the wood for fire this winter. Love who every drawn where to cut.
Ray

Ur-spo said...

don't forget to fold on the dotted line as well!

Dream Weaver Hit Counter
Hughes Net Satellite Internet