Saturday, May 30, 2009

Good Times

While I'm a bit bored, as usual, I thought I'd make a list of the things I enjoy doing. Some alone, others are better with company.





  • Shooting pool


  • Chatting (in person or online or phone)


  • Browsing antique/junk stores


  • Art galleries


  • Dining out (doesn't have to be fancy)


  • Movies (either at home or theatre)


  • Live performances (music or plays)


  • Gardening


  • Reading


  • Surfing the net


  • Swimming


  • Horseback riding


  • Sunbathing


  • Entertaining (can't wait to move)


  • Learning


  • Meditation


  • Hanging out (with whoever will have me)
I'm looking forward to the new place. It will give me more opportunity for a few of these things. I don't have space for entertaining or privacy for sunbathing or want to plant things I will have to move later. I'm hoping to have a housewarming party once everything is settle. Maybe then I won't be such an isolationist. I hate my current place for many reasons, and therefore rarely have anyone new here and very few of my oldest friends. Stupid, I know, but that's the way it is. Here's looking forward to a new life, later on down the road.

5 comments:

Java said...

Do you have any idea when you will move into your house?

Ultra Dave said...

We are still slowly clearing the land between getting my parents place ready, so Lord, who knows! We are aiming for the end of the year, but at this rate, I'm not holding my breath.

Rick said...

Good for you Dave. Well I seldom entertain since I got my girls. Yeah, I know they shouldn't dictate such but I have let them do so. I use to be a bit neurotic on how everything should look etc. but now I don't care much. You'll have a great time in your new digs.

Anonymous said...

Dave...you do look like you're half out of your mind!...Joe

Ur-spo said...

looking forward to a new life - sounds promising!

Dream Weaver Hit Counter
Hughes Net Satellite Internet