Saturday, May 2, 2009

Oh, What a Night!




Wow what a wonderful evening! The event was in a small venue, warm and intimate, like you were sitting in the living room having a chat with your best friend. Greg Louganis is a warm, charming, engaging man. He comes across as a brother or neighbor not a celebrity, just a genuine human being. He also has a wonderful sense of humor that made me love him even more. I thoroughly enjoyed myself. A sweet lady offered to take this picture of us backstage and emailed to me before I even returned home. Thanks to her and Greg, this will be a night I'll recall with great fondness for many years to come!

11 comments:

A Lewis said...

Oh my god, it's you and the sexy swimmer! How cool is that!!

Russ Manley said...

wow, I am soooo jealous . . . . good for you buddy.

Lougainis has gone gray? Sheeeit, am I *that* old already?? He's a lot younger than me!

Ur-spo said...

lovely photo
my goodness he has gotten gray - good for him !

anne marie in philly said...

teh hotness...(fans herself vigorously)...

Bob said...

He is so handsome, you're a lucky dog Dave....oh, and you, too, Greg.

Sam said...

Wow! How cool is that! Did you read Breaking the Surface?

Ray's Cowboy said...

you are very lucky to have hs picture. I am also jealious. Congrats on the fun night.
Ray

Unknown said...

How wonderful! and to have a picture to enhance your memory!

Java said...

What fun! I, also, am a bit amazed at how gray (read: old) he is. He pulls it of well, though. He is all silver hotness. Glad you had a good evening.

T.E.W. said...

One of my favorites for sure.

Steven said...

Glad to see that you had a wonderful time that night. And what a great capture of the two of you. Greg sure has taken on a new look as of late. And
I didn't realize how tall he was. I always thought he was on the short side.

Dream Weaver Hit Counter
Hughes Net Satellite Internet