Sunday, August 7, 2011

Vague Types and Such

I love men. Yep, no doubt about that. For the most part, I love all men, with few exceptions. Now that the obvious is out of the way, let's talk about what trips my trigger, and floats my boat.
I look more for characteristics and qualities than physical type. That is a little harder to spot without taking the time to get to know someone. Not saying there aren't types that get my attention, but keeping it and wanting something more is a different story.


  • Honesty, Respect, Intellect, Conversation, Active, Romantic, Humor, Grooming, Dress, Industrious, Loyal, Faithful, and Goal driven.

Those are the characteristics and qualities I look for in a guy. To me, the physical is too temporal to count for much more than initial attraction. Men get fat or skinny, they wrinkle and sag, lose hair or it changes color, the complexion gets splotchy, sex drive wanes or the equipment doesn't function properly and of course health issues through disease or accident can change the physical form. Who the guy is, what his beliefs are, etc., may evolve but are usually, for the majority, consistent through their life. That is what is hardest to find. Someone that is as far along the journey as me, with all the things I'm looking for in a guy that shares a mutual attraction.


I like men. I can be attracted to more than one "type". I'm not as concerned with the waist line as much as I am if they are reasonably healthy for their age and build. I'm not concerned with hair, whether it's grey, black, brown, blond, red or bald or balding or some permutation thereof, or eye color being whatever it may be, with or without contacts or glasses. As for other physical traits, I do want them to be my height (5'8") or taller, thought exceptions could possibly be made if everything else were there. Their physical build isn't that important either. I like 'em all if everything else comes together nicely. As far as, other attributes, well, I'm not a size queen, but I can be impressed or scared as the case may be. I don't worry much about that area either. (I don't care about whether they are a top or bottom or versatile either, as long as they like sex, we will work it out.)


I'm not concerned with where they live, what they drive, how much money they make, what they do to earn a living, what social circles they inhabit. None of that bothers me if they have the characteristics and qualities I look for and there is a mutual attraction. Sometimes I can't but wonder if maybe my net is cast too wide, but I'm certainly not excluding too many guys from the dating pool.


1 comment:

Ur-spo said...

you are so sensible in this !

Dream Weaver Hit Counter
Hughes Net Satellite Internet