Saturday, August 6, 2011

I'll Drink To That

What do I want to talk about? No idea. There are so many things running through my head right now. Of course Tommy and his situation, but I'm actually weary of posting about him. Same with post about my parents. Same with post about work. Sadly, that is about all my life consist of at the moment. Maybe that is the problem, nothing is really happening that is worthy of a post.

Jessica, Kevin and myself did go out for martinis Thursday after work. Yes Tommy was invited but didn't join us. We went to a Mexican restaurant. It was wonderful. Had a great time hanging out and sweating on the patio. The drinks were great and on special. The bartender was adorable but married. The conversation was wonderful as always. It was a very enjoyable evening without spending a fortune. Hopefully we can all get back there soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Spending Time with friends is always a good thing ... reading this and previous post(s) this thought comes to mind .... "If you are looking for the love of your life STOP! They will be waiting for you when you start doing things you love."

You write with compassion about your parents which bevels a kind and generous soul ..... so

Ray's Cowboy said...

I have to agree with the above person. You can post about Tommy you did on Facebook you can do it here. I understand were Tommy is coming from. Since I was PRN and did not have allot of monaey. people would ask me out, I would say no, trying to save that money as well. It hurt me allot when others had to pay for me.

Ray

Jessica said...

David-

I always love reading your words. You have a gift. My mother always said, the way a person expresses themselves in such an articulative way is a gift that not many have-

I always enjoy hanging out with you. I appreciate your honesty always and your sincere friendship. You are a great guy and friend.

Jessica R-

Dream Weaver Hit Counter
Hughes Net Satellite Internet