Saturday, August 27, 2011

The Hangover

Yesterday, Tommy texted me if I wanted to come over for drinks with him and Jessica at his house. Of course I went. Had a blast too! We listened to music, danced, talked, laughed, hung out and got really drunk! Jessica and I stayed over night as we were way too wasted to go anywhere. I offered to sleep on the couch but Jessica wasn't having it. I might as well have. Even though I was in the guest room across the hall from Tommy's bedroom, the bed was spinning so bad, I slept (or passed out) on the floor. I woke up at 7am, went downstairs to smoke, then woke Tommy up so he could call in this morning. Surprisingly just a simple poke on his bicep roused him. I laid down again but across the guest bed and slept till about 930. I went downstairs, Jessica was up and Tommy joined us shortly. We gathered up our stuff, thanked him for being a gracious host and hugged each other good bye. We all have done nothing but lay around today recovering from last night. But it sure was fun!

1 comment:

Russ Manley said...

You left out the part about the drunken but thoroughly enjoyable 3-way in the shower. (It's okay, you can tell me.)

Dream Weaver Hit Counter
Hughes Net Satellite Internet