Monday, February 9, 2009

Back to Class

Tonight my class meets for the first time. I hope it turns out well. I have the same instructor as my last computer class. In fact, she actually called me today to remind me it starts at 5:30pm. It goes till 8:30pm. I hope this one is as easy as the last one I failed. This time I will force myself out of the house no matter what. Of course, the higher dose of meds will help too. I'm hoping there are some cute guys in this class or even a few from the previous. It's always nice to know someone when you start something new. Wish me luck! The old fart is gonna try again!

5 comments:

Bob said...

Good luck Dave.

But computer classes?
Oy. They scare me!

Kevin said...

Good Luck, Dave!

Ur-spo said...

good for you for learning.
Best thing to do really, is to learn more about our world and ourselves.

Russ Manley said...

yeah good luck buddy, computer classes are fun I always thought . . . and looks so good on your resume then. keep us posted on your progress man.

Lemuel said...

Get out there and do it, my friend!

Dream Weaver Hit Counter
Hughes Net Satellite Internet