Thursday, February 26, 2009

Questions and Concerns


This has been an odd blog week. I have encountered different difficulties at different times on my blog and others all week. I'm still having trouble with video uploads. I miss my music video post. I've tried to leave comments on a few blogs and for some reason can't. I'm not sure exactly what is going on. Maybe it's just me. I've had a few followers drop my blog and some add. Don't know why, either a glitch or maybe they don't like me any more. I dropped the word verification to make commenting easier, but it seems to have had the opposite effect. Or maybe I'm no longer that interesting. I don't know. My page hits have stayed steady so I assume it's a interest thing. I'm open to suggestions for content and solutions if you have encountered similar problems. Also when I try to reply to comments, I'm not sure if they are being received. If you have asked a question, I usually email you directly. Of course, it helps to have an email address for you. Feel free to email it to me, it will be kept secret. I do like to correspond with my readers. Take care. Have a great day! I'm off to do butch things for a while.

3 comments:

T.E.W. said...

I have experienced the same thing with my blog, who knows why. Some people leave comments and others do not. I have asked for what people would like and no one left anything, so do what you want for yourself and enjoy the ride.

Ray's Cowboy said...

I have also tried to leave comments on some of the blogs. It will not let me either. It is not just you. Hope you have a Butch day, and a wonderful day as well.
Hugs
Ray

Lemuel said...

I hope Butch likes what you do. ;)

Dream Weaver Hit Counter
Hughes Net Satellite Internet