Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Pissed Part 2

My team members never sent anything to me about the project due today. I sent what a had and notified the teacher. I'm not sure what she will do if anything. I'm really upset about that. Until we started these team assignments, all my grades were 100's. Now there is no telling what it will dip to. I would think if they all dropped out she would have notified me. Also she is able to check who logs into the site and how often and what they are looking at. If she does, she will see I made the effort and they did not. I guess I should just let it go. There isn't much I can do about it. I could have done the whole webpage myself. I already had an idea for it and the information. That would have defeated the whole team approach. I'll see what the grade is first before I go speak with her or the department head about.

No comments:

Dream Weaver Hit Counter
Hughes Net Satellite Internet