Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Merrily Rolling Along



My father and I finished up the first coat of paint on the front porch yesterday. I think it turned out good. Now for the second coat next week. My parents are going to the lake house this weekend. I'm hoping to surprise him by getting the second coat on while he is away. If the weather stays good it shouldn't be a problem. Bless his heart, he just doesn't have the stamina he once did. I think the white with black shutters and a red door will look great. Very crisp. We also are gonna stain the new floor a grey color. If he had the paint already I'd try to get that done for him too. Oh well, you do what you can.

1 comment:

Lemuel said...

Lookin' good! All of this is good practise for your coming up to do mine! ;)

Dream Weaver Hit Counter
Hughes Net Satellite Internet