Friday, March 5, 2010

Daddy Update

Thank you all for your kind words! It really means a lot!!! The results of the scan showed the spot was gone!!! Great!! They have know idea what it was or where it went, but I'll take it and be happy!! One less thing to worry about. My mother also had been told that she will not have to take chemo after her surgery on the 17th!!! We are excited about that too!!!

Now if I passed my midterms with anything above 85 I will be very happy!! Also, a cute fella has been flirting with me on Facebook!!! What do I do now? It can only get better if I win the lottery tonight!! I purchased my ticket just in case my luck holds out!!



****He just asked me to dinner!!! I think I may faint !!!****

4 comments:

Ray's Cowboy said...

Congrats on your Mother and Father. My best o you on your exams.
Hugs
Ray

anne marie in philly said...

YAYZ for your dad and mom!

now, breathe deeply...slowly let it out...you are going on a date...do NOT look desperate...do NOT act overeager (as in "take me home tonight please")...DO act pleasant and take an interest in what he has to say...make eye contact (the eyes are the windows to the soul)...smile.

ya ever get the feeling I have done this before in my own life?

that being said, how wonderful for you to have a date! (does happy dance)

Lemuel said...

What great news you are having! May good fortune continue to you and yours!

Russ Manley said...

Glad to hear all the good news. Now if you feel like you're going to faint when you are out with your date, just put your head between his legs until it passes . . . .

Dream Weaver Hit Counter
Hughes Net Satellite Internet