Friday, March 19, 2010

Friday Night Ramble


There was a time when things were good and many when it was bad but through it all I survived which was more than I thought I could do at the time or even wanted to. I've fought hard, won a few and lost a few battles. I consider the scars marks of character. Most are invisible. They shape who I am. Whom I've become. I wouldn't have it any other way. My humor and optimism remains intact. My sense of accomplishment great just for getting through this journey. I have my plans, my goals. My course set. Soon I will reach my destination, fulfilled and ready to tackle the world again. It hasn't been an easy life though easier than some I imagine. Despite all the bad, I consider myself lucky and blessed. I may rest but never give up. The world owes me nothing but I owe it everything I am and will be. Therefore I will give it my best.

2 comments:

Ur-spo said...

a very sensible credo!

Russ Manley said...

Good man. I can relate: bloodied but unbowed. Onward!

Dream Weaver Hit Counter
Hughes Net Satellite Internet