Friday, March 26, 2010

Researching Does Pay Off

I'm plugging away on this monster project. After doing research on competition, I was surprised that there were a couple of nightclubs that are in a similar vein already in operation the Charlotte area. Guess I need to get out more. Well, it doesn't really matter. I'm not doing this for real (unless I win the lottery, then it won't matter much). If this class wasn't required for my certification, I wouldn't have taken it anyway. I'm having some fun along the way. It's cool to discover all the neat stuff for nightclubs. Mine would be off the hook if I really started up one!

2 comments:

Russ Manley said...

Cool, when you get the plan all done you will post it so we can see wont you?

Ultra Dave said...

I'm hoping to Russ :)

Dream Weaver Hit Counter
Hughes Net Satellite Internet