Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Homework

I swear if it wasn't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all. I'm having a devil of a time trying to get this last assignment submitted for my online class. I tried till about midnight last night to find a way to turn it in. No luck. I emailed the instructor, yet again. I'm going a bit early in hopes that a computer in the library will have the program I need installed to get this uploaded. Over the weekend I got a virus through Facebook and did Restore Point. It took care of the virus problem, but it obviously didn't contain the other program I had been using for this class. Ugh! Always something!!

1 comment:

T.E.W. said...

I have to agree with you on this! Lately it has been nothing but bad luck!

Dream Weaver Hit Counter
Hughes Net Satellite Internet