Monday, January 12, 2009

Doggone It!

I'm a little miffed with my school at the moment. First, I couldn't get the class I really needed so I sign up for something else that may be useful. This morning was the first meeting. What to they do? After sitting there for 15 minutes, they send someone in to tell us the class was canceled because not enough students signed up. It seemed full to me. I counted 10. For a 2 hour class that meets twice a week for 4 credit hours, I thought that was pretty good. Now I have one class this semester and it's online only. This sucks. It will take forever at this rate. It is bad enough they don't offer the classes I need but every other semester. At least the tuition and book cost will be refunded. That doesn't help get that little piece of paper I want though.

1 comment:

Lemuel said...

Your saga sounds familiar. I taught (adjunct at a "community college") for 15+ years, and I got caught on the other side with cancelled classes. It's all about the bucks, not the education nor the students. I'm sorry to hear about this frustrating development for you.

Dream Weaver Hit Counter
Hughes Net Satellite Internet