Thursday, January 8, 2009

Buy The Book

School is back in session today. I don't have a class to attend but I need to go pick up my books and check on my schedule. It shouldn't take long, but it is sure to be frustrating just waiting to see the people who can do what you need. Speaking of books, I've been catching up on purchasing some for my library if they ever arrive. It appears that Borders and Lambda Rising must be printing a copy just for me. I ordered from both back in November and I'm still waiting for the them. I seem to have a knack for things that are back ordered, out of stock or no longer in print. It's been so long, I can't even remember what I ordered at the moment. I guess it will be a surprise when they arrive.

No comments:

Dream Weaver Hit Counter
Hughes Net Satellite Internet